In the process of implementing Sustainable Development;
- You will be required to surrender your individual rights.
- Must give up all private ownership of land.
- The ‘environment’ will be used simply as the means to promote a political agenda.
- Restructuring of governmental systems of the world’s nations so that all the people of the world will be the subjects of a global collective.
- Powerful behaviour control techniques and peer pressure used to make developing children question their individual worth and values, designed to disrupt parental oversight in the upbringing of their children.
- Control of our food and water as well as natural seeds to grow our own food.
Agenda 21- Sustainable Development Plan
New Zealanders need to know that although the information presented and documents revealed are mostly originating from the United States, this is a GLOBAL plan that is already starting to be implemented here in NZ. Hamilton City has been chosen as an experimental model city for the Agenda 21 program. Please see www.foolproof.org .
Understanding Sustainable Development (Agenda 21) A Guide for Public Officials http://www.middletownca.com/UNDERSTANDING-AGENDA21.pdf
TIME Magazine pushes death agenda: Remove feeding tubes from the dying elderly (and get a cash bonus!)