In the process of implementing Sustainable Development;
- You will be required to surrender your individual rights.
- Must give up all private ownership of land.
- The ‘environment’ will be used simply as the means to promote a political agenda.
- Restructuring of governmental systems of the world’s nations so that all the people of the world will be the subjects of a global collective.
- Powerful behaviour control techniques and peer pressure used to make developing children question their individual worth and values, designed to disrupt parental oversight in the upbringing of their children.
- Control of our food and water as well as natural seeds to grow our own food.
Agenda 21- Sustainable Development Plan
New Zealanders need to know that althoughthe information presented and documents revealed are mostly originating from the United States, this is a GLOBAL plan that is already starting to be implemented here in NZ. Hamilton City has been chosen as an experimental model city for the Agenda 21 program. Please see Local Agenda 21 Model Communities Programme.
Agenda 21 Hamilton City Council Style
While the citizens of Hamilton question why the city and its councillors are doing what they are, the executive of the Hamilton City Council is pushing on with the instructions they are getting from the United Nations under the Agenda 21 protocol.
Many of the councillors are blind and ignorant to the cause of the direction and uncompromising drive into unnecessary and unwarranted expenses upon the citizens.
Here you will see how long and by whom the path has been decided.
Also read what the Concerned Citizens Group of Hamilton NZ have uncovered. This plan was recently exposed by a Hamilton City Council executive.
You will see that the Concerned Citizens Group are uniformed and un-researched on the very complaints they have. A quick study of the real Agenda 21 protocal will put all of the players into their true light and the exploited citizens will see what is actually going on. Then, anyone can confirm this easily by observing what is happening in the community.
The development of the City Center (High-rise Apartments)
Restricting the growth of non-City Center areas
The creation of the Human Free Zone in the suburb of Rotokauri.
Understanding Sustainable Development (Agenda 21) A Guide for Public Officials http://www.middletownca.com/UNDERSTANDING-AGENDA21.pdf