I’ll spare you any Arnold impersonations, as The Terminator impersonation is perennially the material of hack comedians. On the contrary, the Terminator series is one of the more profound examples of predictive programming, establishing memes and implanting preparatory ideas comparable to The Matrix. While The Matrix is the classic conspiracy-genre trope for “awakening” to the fraud of the system as a whole, the Terminator series is far more ominous and serious in its foreboding message. Foreboding, because the real shadow government plan is to erect Skynet in reality, and serious because the establishment’s entire paradigm is that of depopulation. Mix the two together, and you get Terminator. Thus, I have been of the opinion for a few years now that the reason for the erection of A.I., while full of esoteric undertones, is pragmatically about erecting a control grid impervious to human error which will then function as a global human deletion grid.
Male sperm counts have dropped almost 50% and cancer effects 1/3 of people. Combine this with pesticides, fluoride, GMO’s, mind control via media and it’s hard to come to any other conclusion other than there is a eugenics program being rolled out.
Also watch: Have TV & Cell Phones Turned Deadly? – Look at These Scary Patents https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4_a5szc0GY
- New Zealand Department of Conservation thugs attack senior citizens. 1080 Poison cover-up discovered.
- Scientists accidentally admit rapid global warming happened 56 million years ago, LONG before humans, cars and combustion engines
- Songbirds Have Lost Their Way Thanks to This Common Pesticide
- Farmer Witnesses Disturbing Side Effect After Feeding Pigs GMO Feed
- 730,000 Filipino Children Receive Faulty Dengue Vaccine Which Causes Dengue Rather Than Preventing it
- “Animals Can’t Feel Pain or Emotions,” Government Votes
- Privacy Alert: HP Quietly Installs System-Slowing Spyware On Its PCs Without Consent
- New Research Finds GMO Herbicides Cause Antibiotic Resistance
- Android devices secretly funnel your private location data to Google (even if you have that setting turned OFF)